How We Give Back
We take our responsibility to give back seriously. And we will continue to work hard to make all of our donation dollars count in making this world a better place. We support many non-profit and veteran organizations.
Wheelchairs in Motion - Proud Supporters of:
- United Spinal Association,
- Paralyzed veterans of America,
- Wounded Warriors
- The University of Michigan Adaptive and Inclusive Sports Experience (UMAISE),
- RIM (Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan)
- RIM (Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan) SportsAbility,
- Oakland County Parks Adaptive Recreation,
- Michigan MetroParks
- Michigan DNR (Department of Natural Resources)
- Michigan Operation Freedom Outdoors,
- Challenged Athlete Foundation,
- Kelly Brush Foundation,
- Christopher Reeve Foundation,
- Got Ability Sports
We are active supporters of The Adaptive Training Foundation.
The Adaptive Training Foundation provides a critical tool for recalibrating the lives of individuals with physical disabilities. ATF redefines limits for wounded veterans and individuals with life-altering physical challenges and sets the standard of excellence for adaptive training. ATF is diligently defining the methodology for this innovative physical training and the mental effect of hope restoration.
The Adaptive Training Foundation empowers individuals with disabilities to change their lives through exercise and community. Many supported athletes are wounded Veterans injured while fighting for our country. “Defy Impossible” is a rallying cry symbolizing the mindset they embrace as they overcome obstacles. Visit www.adaptivetrainingfoundation.org